Location: Main Street, Falmouth Village
Date: July 8
Exhibit Space: 10×10 Exhibit Spaces – NO ELECTRICITY
Exhibit Set Up: 6am ~ 9am
Sidewalk side space (SW) TBD
Corner sidewalk space (CSW) TBD
Street side space (SS) TBD
Corner street side space (CSS) TBD
NO REFUNDS DUE TO RAIN OR WIND
- 2019 Exhibitors have first priority to location.
- First time Exhibitors may request a space, but it is not guaranteed.
- FVA reserves the right to change/ fill space as needed.
- All spaces are good!
- Two weeks prior to the event you will receive instructions, space confirmation and vehicle passes.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Checks made payable to the Falmouth Village Association (return check fee 40.00).
- Total fee is due with your completed signed application/contract to insure processing, and include a self-addressed stamped envelope for confirmation.
- (New Vendors) Send 2 photos of your work and 1 of your display for our records. Hand Made In America Only – no franchises, mass-produced or imported items.
- Artists and Crafters must have a Tax ID# – collect MA Sales Tax – and report to the MA TAX OFFICE. Clothing and food are exempt from sales tax.
- Display tables must be covered to the ground on all 4 sides – boxes, debris out of sight. Electricity not available on the street.
- Exhibitors must provide their own tent (10×10) and displays. Set up and vehicles moved no later than 9 am. NO motor homes on Main Street.
- All vehicles must be parked in designated areas for Exhibitors.
- Proper attire is required at all times.
- NO PETS ALLOWED in the show area or exhibit booth.
- Show cancellations must be in writing 4 weeks prior to the show date for a full refund.
- No early break downs of your booth.
- Space can be requested but not guaranteed. FVA reserves the right to change and fill space as needed.
- Exhibitors are responsible to properly secure tents with stakes or weights on all four corners.
- Exhibitors are responsible for any physical harm, injury or damage caused by them, their product or booth.
- Falmouth Village Association, volunteers, contractors, or any property where the show is being held is not liable for any loss, damage (product or property) loss of income or personal injury. The Falmouth Village Association is not responsible if failure is caused by closure beyond its control. Example – extreme weather conditions that endanger the public.
- The Falmouth Village Association reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations at any time.
- If you are questioning the forecast the day of the Festival, you may call FVA 508-540-8280 for more info.
- Payment by check confirms that you have read and agree to the Rules & Regulations put forth by the Falmouth Village Association.
- Vendors serving food to be consumed on premises are responsible for securing proper permitting from Town of Falmouth Health Department prior to event date.
Check out our Facebook page for weather updates. Street Fair will go on unless SEVERE storms and winds.