5 Great Things about this Year’s Street Fair
1. All Items are hand made in the USA – There are no franchises, mass produced items or imported wares at the fair. Every item is crafted state side with love and the consumer in mind.
2. Peak Shopping Conditions – The weather is predicted to be beautiful the day of the fair; sunny skies and in the low 70’s. Nothing makes shopping more enjoyable than being able to do it al fresco!
3. Ride in Style – Park at either the Lawrence School or Morse Pond School and be shuttled right to Main Street aboard a school bus! No need to worry about parking, Falmouth Village Association has you covered!
4. Christmas in July – Could you imagine slashing your Christmas “to buy” list in half by July 9th? It’s totally possible at this year’s arts and crafts fair. There will be more than 200 vendors selling every type of handmade ware you could imagine from clothing and jewelry to housewares and edible treats. You can find something for everyone at this open air one stop shop.
5. DOUBLE SHOPPING – This is by far the most incredible part of the day – all of the Main Street shops will be open during and after the fair! Stop in at your favorite Falmouth Village shops as you’re perusing and shopping the vendor booths. The arts and crafts fair truly has it all!