Ten Things To Do Before Summer Goes
Ten Things to do Before Summer Goes
Every year, it seems that the summer goes by faster and faster. Now that we’ve hit mid August, it’s time to take a good hard look at the summer. Have you been to the beach as much as you intended? Have you made the most of these last three months? Here are ten suggestions for you to make the best of the next few weeks. Be sure to Instagram, tweet, or post your photos and hashtag them #falmouthvillage!
1. Request a song from a live musician at Bear in Boots via the pulley system
2. Stop into American Sunglass for a free cleaning – browse the closeout frames while you’re there.
3. Ride your bike down the Shining Sea Bike Path and reward yourself with an ice cream from Cupcake Charlies
4. Commission VIEW Photography to do a family portrait on the beach at sunset
5. Grab a few slices from Simply Divine Pizza Co. and enjoy it at Peg Noonan Park
6. Try your hand at trivia at Liam Maguires on Wednesday nights
7. Pop in at Eight Cousins for one last beach read, and enjoy a day in the sand
8. Window shop! Take a stroll down Main Street and Queens Buyway and get a glimpse of the new fall styles
9. Take a ride on the Carousel of Light and let the late summer breeze cool you down
10. Tour the fairy house exhibit at Highfield Hall which is open until August 31