Be our Valentine!
Happy Valentine’s Day Falmouth Village! Just in case you haven’t been glued to your social media accounts over the last three weeks, here’s 10 AMAZING heart-shaped happenings around the Village!
1. Good eats at the Quarterdeck . All week, they’ve been offering delicious options like oysters rockefeller, rack of lamb, lobster ravioli, beef tenderloin topped with a crab cake and hollandaise… if your mouth isn’t watering just reading those unbelievable options… we don’t know what to tell you! The Quarterdeck is warm and cozy inside – a great place to share a meal on a cold Valentine’s Day night!
2. Are you a ‘stop on the way home from work’ type of Valentine? We have GOT YOU COVERED! One stop into Ghelfi’s and you are in good shape. Choose from fudge, dipped strawberries, truffles… make this Valentine’s Day extra sweet.
3. Looking for a gift that will last? Look no further than Saltwater Woodworks. They’re even offering 14% off select items today!
4. Is a prixe fixe dinner have your name on it? We hear you! Bear in Boots has what you’re looking for with incredibly fresh and local ingredients. Did you know that even their ketchup is made from scratch? If you’re looking for an authentic gastro pub experience, this is it.
5. When in doubt, it should sparkle. Not sure what to get your special someone? One stop int Hannoush Jewelers and you’ll be golden. Give your special girl or guy something that will remind them of you each and every time they see it.
6. Proclaim your love on a beautiful card! Don’t have one? Falmouth Village has a cure for that. Pink Polka Dot has an unmatched collection of cards, stationary and notebooks. You decide how much writing you need to do, and they’ve got the solution!
7. Valentine’s Day is about showing your loved one just how much you care. That’s why Celebrations has candy (including chocolate bars with poetry inside the wrapper), jewelry (20% off all month long), cards, and a wide array of luxurious bath and beauty products. If your special someone deserves it ALL, this is the place to get it!
8. Does the love of your life have their nose buried in a book most days? Even if you’re not a reader yourself, the wonderful staff at Eight Cousins can make a suggestion or you could opt for a gift card!
9. On a budget? Take a stroll. Many of our amazing Falmouth Village businesses stay open until 6pm and you can hold hands, watch the sunset, and window shop.
10. Are you single? Has reading this list been downright depressing?? We’re sorry. AND we have a solution. Head to Liam Maguire’s tonight to try your hand at the Dating Game! Singles unite! The fun starts at 9pm – hope to see you there!