MEMBER MARKETING BENEFITS
Have you been thinking about joining the Falmouth Village Association? Are you a member who wants a refresher on all of the incredible marketing benefits your membership entitles you to? Read on!
As a member of the Falmouth Village Association, you have access to one-on-one marketing assistance from Nicole Fox, a professional marketing expert. Nicole has worked in marketing, specializing in social marketing since 2010. She is employed as a marketing strategist at a global non-profit based here on Cape Cod and runs a free-lance marketing business, Socially Fox. Falmouth Village Association’s marketing strategy is simple: We’re here to help your business succeed. Here’s how we’re going to do it:
- Social Army – The Falmouth Village Association is active and engaged on Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Instagram Stories, and Twitter. As a member, you will have access to the nearly 10K followers across FVA social platforms.
- Marketing Mixers – Nicole Fox will be hosting marketing mixers for FVA member businesses. Bring your laptops and your questions. She will provide one-on-one guidance to help you reach your goals. Perhaps you want to start an Instagram channel, or learn what a hashtag is, or maybe you want to target shoppers nearby with a special promotion for them – Nicole will help you do it! Note: Nicole charges $75/hour for marketing consulting, but this is a free service to FVA members and their staff.
- Events – The FVA hosts a series of marquee events throughout the year. These events have a built-in following and bring throngs of engaged customers to town. As a member of the FVA, you’ll benefit from customized advertising and promotion to encourage shoppers to patronize your
- Photography – As a member, our marketing team will visit your shop or store to take updated photos for our website and social platforms once a quarter. Simply reach out to Nicole to schedule, all photos will be available for your unrestricted use.
- FVA Website – Our website is constantly updated and refreshed with the latest and greatest things happening with our members. Are you hiring? Do you give to a local charity? Have a great event, sale, or product line that deserves some big promotion? This is the place we’ll do it! Nicole is happy to create events, write blogs, and design social marketing campaigns to assure your message is being communicated effectively.
- Cross Promotion – The Falmouth Village Association works in concert with the Chamber of Commerce and many other local promotional outlets to be sure our events (both collective and member-only) are promoted cohesively and broadly.
- Meet the Members – Included in your membership, you’ll be invited to all-member events throughout the year. These meetings and mixers are a fantastic way to meet your neighbors and learn a bit about the FVA marketplace. Chat about what’s working, what could be improved, and how we can all work together to get to maximize success. Nicole is preset at all-member meetings.
Membership to the Falmouth Village Association will take your marketing strategy to the next level. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to current members to ask them why they joined and continue to renew membership each year. In addition to amazing benefits, we guarantee you you’ll make great friends.